Brilliant Thought: Truth

Psalm 51:6
"Behold, You desire truth in the innermost being,
And in the hidden part You will make me know wisdom."


John 14:6
"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."


Colossians 3:3
"For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God."


 John 17:23
"I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected in unity, so that the world may know that You sent Me, and loved them, even as You have loved Me."


Psalm 40:10
"I have not hidden Your righteousness within my heart; I have spoken of Your faithfulness and Your salvation; I have not concealed Your lovingkindness and Your truth from the great congregation."
God desires truth in the innermost being.  Jesus is the Truth.  God desires that Jesus be in the hidden part, my spirit, to teach me wisdom.  I am also hidden in the Truth, Jesus, in right relationship with the Father.  He is in me, I am in Him.  Though His truth and righteousness dwell in my hidden heart, I am not to keep it to myself, but to magnify Him to the world through my life!


Beautiful mystery! 
Bliss to you!
Sarah

No comments: